That's What She Said 4-Year-Old Edition



Me: "And what do four-year-olds like to do?
Faith: "Go to bed without brushing their teeth?"
Me: "Nice try."

Faith, during prayers: "God, where do you put your bike?"

Faith reciting the pledge of allegiance.
"and to the repuglic, for which it stands" …. "with liberty and Justin for all."

Faith: "Amigos. That sounds like mosquitos."

Faith (to Rob and me): "Do you guys know how to say United State of America in Spanish?"
Rob and me: (blank stare)
Faith: Nakitu Maseeeki

Faith: (sings an entire song about Spanish colors)
My sister in law: "So have you been learning Spanish in school?"
Faith: "No."

(To the tune of Hi Ho the Derry O)
Faith version: "Hi Ho the Hairy Ho"

Faith: "I really love this shirt grammy gave me!"
Me: "Awww, that's sweet."
Faith: "I love it more than sugar!"

Faith: 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38….
Me: 39
Faith: 100.




No comments:

Post a Comment